Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2020, 03:29 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsbeach

(Haha, cool!)
@Dipper

Eagleflower settled into the warm folds of the nest, feeling Fawnsqueak's furry pelt beside him, breathing gently. It was the first time he'd ever been on a date, really. He hadn't had one with anycat else, even Dreampaw. He smiled at the warm body next to him, his eyes drifting shut. The activity throughout the day had sucked his energy from him, and he was eager to slip into a dreamless sleep. It comforted him.

Eagleflower wriggled as he felt Fawnsqueak slip out of the nest. Still half asleep, he groaned, flopping over to his side. He felt like a half dead pidgeon. He needed more sleeeep. At the faint glow of the sun in front of his eyelids, he turned. The nips from the tom did NOT help. He sat up, his eyes still closed.
"But I don't wanna get up..." He moaned, tempted to flip back down in the nest. He owned for a bit longer, opening his eyes. He padded throughout towards the brown tom, lightly flopping against his side. Catching sight of the devil's smile on Fawnsqueak's face, he stood up straight, pelt spiking. Something was going to happen, wasn't it? Oh, Starclan, no. No way. Nada.
"On second thought, I'll just, you know, get back to bed." He mewed, turning towards the mods lined thing.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 18th, 2020 at 03:29 AM.