View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2020, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Ballistic Runaway (OPEN! TO EVERYONE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@BlueGamerGirl @Cloudsky

The heat grew under her pelt at Cloud's kindness, Soot was really trying to not make this awkward, but didn't know if she succeeded or not. By unseen injuries, Soot was referring to two things.
"Well, I'm partly just talking about my paw here," she said, waving her left front paw a little to emphasize her point. "It twisted, I think, and evne though it's healed it still hurts when I put to much force on it."
Taking a deep breath, Soot focused her gaze on a pretty stick. "But mostly, uh, I don't really know what to do about my memory. I woke up by the water awhile ago, and can't recall anything before that."
"Oh! Well, I think if you get something to put it into place, like the stick you're looking at, we might be able to fix that paw of yours! We could use the cobwebs to hold it in place, though you will need to let your paw rest. As for the memory... I don't really have mind-bending expertise, but maybe if you see something from your past, you may gain back your memories." She meowed to Soot.