Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2020, 03:03 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@Dipper

Eagleflower hesitated, wincing slightly at the sight of the Tom approaching the water. As much as he hated the blue satin surface, and how it wanted to all at his paws, he couldn't help but feel his fur ruffle with anxiety as the brown tom left the shore. If he stayed here, he would be alone. If he went in the water, Fawnsqueak would be there, and they could have a good laugh about how darned sad he was a swimming. The latter seemed like a better option.
"Fawnsqueak! Wait for me!" He tore down the shore, flailing as he struggled to run through the sandy soil. Skidding to a stop at the water's edge, he glanced up, gulping, at Fawnsqueak. Taking a step into the shining waves, he held his breath. Exhaling at its contact, he waded in, trying not to shiver or run. The other tom was like a fish. His swimming as something more graceful than her ever seen. Breathing in awe, he followed after him, swimming like a squirrel would. Very badly.
"Hey! I'm doing i-" He was cut off as a rush of water hit in on the maw. Paddling desperately, he gasped as it went on its way. He spat out a mouthful of water, whining.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 19th, 2020 at 03:04 AM.