View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2020, 03:03 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quillpaw arrived to the meeting late. It wasn't like him to be so sluggish and slow. He was quite sure he'd adapted to clan life rather quickly however his body is sending a different signal. The tall tabby stiffly stalked up to the crowd with a pout he was unsatisfied of how far he stood from the thick layer of cats crowding his master. That is his master, he should have the front row seats to all of Thunderclan's glory and intriguing news. "Hobble bosh," he muttered plopping down between his clanmates in a tight squeeze as if space doesn't matter to him. He listened quietly, yellow eyes shone proudly at his mentor who taken the upper paw of today's ceremony. Gosh, so many cats upgrading to new heights ! Tail twitched, he couldn't wait for his glorious moment from being a grasshopper to a mighty tiger of a warrior! Soft chuckles floated out at the Duskfeather's insults, snapbacks and awed in her authority. What a cat. But this Buckbranch is becoming an insect now. This is not about you deertwig, go away you! He sighed. "My goodness my back is in a twist. I could really use a massage.."