View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
the brown tabby scrunch up his nose, gazing dizzily at the grey molly. so big. jaykit had seen big cats in his lifetime and he considered himself to be pretty big!! though, jaykit couldn't help but let out a gasp. he sink back at her piercing gaze until a comforting sound came from her throat. ma! jaykit's muscles relaxed-- he would scoot closer to examine slatepaw. ''o..oh!! um, n..no problem. that was what i uh, er, c..came here to do.....?" jaykit gave a short nod which was mainly for himself. his gaze flicker to slatepaw's uh, paws. the other statement seemed to slip through his ears. ''woah!!!" jaykit gasp, poking slatepaw's right paw with his own in curiosity. "so biggg!!"
Though she was rather self-conscious of her size, especially around little ones, the large female forced herself to keep her paws visible, flexing out those needle-like claws to show the kit. Keeping that purr alive in her chest, she bowed her head in a slow nod, "They are pretty big, aren't they." Stretching her paws again, she slowly pushed herself to sit up, showing her large mass. Looking down at the other with those intimidating eyes, she kneaded her paws into the moss below, "But it's because I'm large."

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder