View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post
. @CheetahPelt
Omenshade could have chuffed with skepticism, but their expression was stony-neutral as they regarded Otterstone. "If Scorpiontail requires assistance, I'm certain he has the capacity to say that and we don't need to chase him around for it. After all, he did come here requesting help." But as it was, Scorpiontail wasn't even around as far as they could tell, he'd just gone off somewhere without waiting to be aided. There were more pressing patients than the ones with thorns in their paws, they were just being practical about this.
@plookie (bump!)

At the mention of Scorpiontail not being there, her head shot up, golden eyes searching the den.

"In the name of Starclan!" She narrowed her eyes. "Cats these days." She turned back to Omenshade, regarding them. "Go ahead then. If he wants help with his thorn, he can come back."

She picked up her damp moss, before turning back to them, speaking through the wad of moss in her mouth.

"I've been thinking of what to do f'r training." Her meow was muffled, though still evident what she was saying.