View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2020, 01:46 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Irispaw blinked open her eyes, the bright starlight that floated around the area blinding her temporarily. Her eyes slipped into focus, and she felt her eyes widen. What was this place? She stood up in panic, fur ruffled and on edge. She recognized this clearing. It was where Tallmarsh had taken her to become her apprentice... This was Starclan. Wait, was she dead?! He dug her claws into the sacred dirt- how strange that sounded- her body shaking nervously. B-but, I had so many cats I needed to heal! The clan has greencough! W-why me!? Why now?! She choked back a sob, her eyes glistening with uncalled tears. She was frozen in fear.

"Hello." Irispaw's ears startled at the noise, and she jolted around to find its source. Hm? How was this cat? She was lithe, a tortoise shell cat. Her eyes blazed green, even in death, determined. Her short fur gleamed with starlight, bright enough to make her sneeze. "Who are you?! What do you want with me?! Am I...dead?" She yelled, her last words chocked and whisperish. The she-cat chuckled, and Irispaw fumes silently. Smiling, the she-cat approached her graceful and quiet.
"I'm Lilyfur. Pipe down, will you? Plenty of cats just want some peace." She tutted. Irispaw felt guilty as she gazed up at her.
"Sorry." She mumbled. Lilyfur shook her head. "It's alright. It's nice to see a fellow Thunderclanner." Irispaw felt her eyes brighten, head tilting curiously. She was a Thunderclanner? She could barely smell it on her. But then again, she was already a bit faded. She could see faint outlines of trees through the molly's figure. Lilyfur watched her quietly, eyes focused in a way that made her uncomfortable. Before she could say anything, the warrior spoke.
"Irispaw, I must get to the point. You're waking up. Windclan is to be threatened. We need you ready to help. You are a medicine cat, do what you do best. And hurry. This is happening sooner than you think. Be brave. And beware the howls." She explained rapidly, bending down to touch the blue-grey medicine cat's nose with her own. Irispaw smiled, but a sense of dread filled her belly. What was this supposed to mean? Before she could ask, her vision blurred, and she spotted the she-cat, walking away. This was the last thing she saw before her vision faded to black.

At least she wasn't dead.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3