View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Cobaltshade listened quietly to the news that needed to be shared. Mentor problems, cat's vanishing. It seemed to be a more common problem these days unfortunately. Though at the very least, it seemed the clan was still going relatively strong. She listened to those that were not allowed back as Riverclan cats, and was silently happy that Lionstar trusted and cared enough about her to let her back. A brief smile touched her muzzle and she would lightly dip her head when it was her turn to be acknowledged.
Flicking her ear, she watched as the other two apprentices stepped forward rather eagerly, receiving their new mentors, though her own apprentice was the last to step forward.
She only hoped that they could truly get into training. There was a lot to work on and time had already been burned away with nonsense. Turning her attention briefly to Honeypaw, soon to be another name, she then looked back to Lionstar, waiting for him to continue.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?