Thread: Mourning Ruins
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: The Waterbarn

@Beau
Beastspark let out a soft sigh as the cats got settled. He could smell a mixture of emotions spread throughout the barn. It left an uneasy feeling in his broad chest. The deputy, assuming he wasn't needed anymore, began to walk over to the entrance so he could head back to his clan he'd return to check them as soon as he could. He had a lot of explaining to do. He figured Irispaw would be showing up, either after spotting the trail of WindClan cats he lead into the territory or once he found her in camp. Oh! That reminded him he should probably speak to the one she-cat that was stuck in their camp. If possible he'd like to get her moved here to be with her clan. It would save space in the den and she'd probably be more comfortable among her clan.
Before he could exit a soft greeting drifts through his ears. He turns and ducks his head slightly to meet the eyes of molly he wasn't familiar with. She was one of the rare ones who didn't have fear or anxiety clinging to her pelt. "It's nice to meet you, Heathernose, no need to thank me, though." Despite his words, he gives a brief nod of acknowledgment to her gratitude. "I'll be fine, your clan causes me no more stress then my own does." He told her in a sarcastic tone. "This is going to be rough on everyone." He cast his gaze around at the cats in the barn with a serious glint in his eyes. "But I'm sure you'll recover." ShadowClan had fallen on rough times, nothing like WindClan, but rough enough. With Icestar's leadership, they had gotten through it he was sure WindClan would get through this as well.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 27th, 2020 at 03:25 PM.