Thread: Mourning Ruins
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: The Waterbarn

[Open!]
Boulderkit was positively exhausted at this point, having to be carried part way to the Waterbarn after his legs just gave up on walking. He didn't really pay attention to what the Shadowclan cat said, most of the words just going in one ear and out the other. He was just happy that they were finally not moving anymore. But now everything was just confusing and weird. Not everyone was here, some cats went somewhere else. There were warriors mixed with apprentices and kits and queens, and it was a big chaotic mess that just muddled his mind.
Trying to escape the confusing mess, the young tom made for the back of the barn, his paws plodding heavily on the ground. He just wanted to know where his mom was. He wanted a fellow kit to talk to. Something. Elderpaw was nice, but she was somewhere in the fray of cats that he just didn't feel like looking.
"I miss my mom," he meowed to himself, head lowered. With a big huff of breath, he collapsed to the ground and put his head in his paws. "It's too noisy here and I'm tired..." Boulderkit wasn't sure if he had ever felt so alone before. Normally his mom was always just right there, or there was some other kit to play with. Now everyone was everywhere and everything smelled weird. There was a general sense of fear in the air, and he didn't like it.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; March 27th, 2020 at 05:09 PM.