View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:01 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

The curly furred Apprentice let out a yawn, breezily walking through the territory with a glazed expression. It was a little too late in the night for a stroll but frankly he couldn't sleep. Even though he was tired he was antsy. Muffled flutters of energy brushed his paws and tickled his nose. So, in an attempt to get rid of said energy the Bengal mix decided that maybe a midnight walk would work and get the zoomies out of him.

Which is why Geckopaw was out now, not because he was plotting, not because he was sad and wanted to cry and be emo by himself. Talk to himself about all his troubles. Or meet a secret crush of his. No. He was just antsy. Very Anti-climactic if he did say so himself. He didn't even realize, however, he was getting closer to the Shadowclan border until he smelled the damp Marshy scent that only came from those scary cats. It made the Apprentice slow his pace and look around with half lidded eyes.

He was going to turn back, but than there were whispers. Or at least he thought there were whispers. Surely there wasn't any one out and about at this time of night, right? But then there was more whispering, and more rustling of the grass around him. Over here the grass was fully grown, the fire didn't reach over here. Green hues widened as he dropped down to his belly, folded ears raised as much as they could. Geckopaw did his best not to make too much of a noise, just in case they were non friendly.

@Arie @starshooter

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us