View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2020, 02:47 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

- @Arie @Starfall -

Myrtlepaw awoke at a prod to his side, only to see Ploverspot standing there looking deathly worried. He blinked, confused as to what the issue was until he recollected that they were at some kind of border. He stared up to the older tom as he mentally prepared to speak what he felt. Taking a deep breath, he started speaking. "I know what I've done is wrong Plover... I just felt the need to get away from that clan, the bullying made me miserable, I didn't feel comfortable anywhere in camp unless you were there... I just left on impulse, I should've told you all of this before... I-I'm really sorry for making you worry about me..." His somber mew turned into a soft sniffling as his emotions almost got the better of him again. "I-I don't know what my decision is... I..." His wimpering was interrupted when he heard rustling close by. Could another cat be there to listen in to their conversation, or worse... attack them? His ears swerved, trying to locate the source of the noise. Unable to exactly pinpoint it, he once again turned to Plover with a pleading tone. "There's something out there... rustling in the bush... Could you please check it?" The apprentice would've done the task himself had he not been so scared of confronting anything else. He just hoped whatever was causing the noise wouldn't harm Plover or else he'd have no one left...