View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:13 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

-- @Starfall @starshooter --

Ploverspot sighed but he understood his apprentice's reluctance. He looked over at where the bush had shaken on the other side of the border and the grey tom made his way as close to the border as possible and then called out. "I know you're there. I'm Ploverspot, this is Myrtlepaw. I need to speak to Duskstar." He was direct, he needed to be. Discussing their matters to another warrior was not something he was willing to do at this very moment, not when their future hang in such a thin thread. Sighing again he gestured to Myrtlepaw and mumbled, "Just stay right behind me. I think it might just be a warrior, but there could be an apprentice as well, who could call for backup." He looked back at the spot where he'd spotted the movement, his grey tail flicking annoyingly.

"I would like to see who I am talking to. I do not like to repeat myself but apparently I need to. We're here, on peaceful terms. We need to see Duskstar. I have vital inquiries concerning family that I need to check up on as well." He really just needed to get across the border... He needed to speak to Duskstar... But also his mother who he'd not seen since... since the gathering many many moons ago. "If you will not take us to Duskstar we will sit here at the spot and wait for someone who will."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee