View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

@BILL. @Starbot

With how much blood this coyote was losing, it was a wonder it was still standing. However that was quickly changed as Gentlethunder sunk his claws into the flank once more, effectively ripping it to the ground with a small gargled yelp. One of its front paws bludgeoning Cobaltshade in a last ditch effort to pry her from its throat, but she only tightened her jaws. She thought she heard a small crunch, she hoped that was the windpipe that she crunched, it would be the only thing that made sense.
Slowly its kicking and moving ceased with a final twitch and it lay still on the ground. The blue-gray she-cat waited a few moments after this to finally release it's throat and spit out the blood that had pooled into her mouth. The paw had struck her in the chest, the same spot where a fox had clawed her some moons ago. It ached, but thankfully she wasn't scratched again.
Taking a step back, she stared at the dead coyote. They killed it. I mean, of course they did, two experienced warriors and a leader? The thing didn't stand a chance. Cobaltshade found it hard to breath though, she was winded and tired and was becoming increasingly aware of the stinging in her paw.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?