Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2020, 10:14 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Ravenmist jumped cheerfully into the clearing, looking around for any of her friends from other clans. "Hey, Brightwhisker!" She called to a lynx tom, flicking her tail in the direction of Thunderclan. "Let's see if we can find anybody over there, before Windclan arrives!" @Spiderfrost

Fogwhisper stalked into the shadowy corner of the clearing her eyes narrowed. I have to stay back here, I don't want any cat who has seen me training to notice me... She glanced up at the shimmering stars, barely visible, from her angle, around the looming trees. Fogwhisper sighed, scratching her claws across the ground. Actually, I kind of wished somebody noticed me.
Fallenstorm looked around, and noticed someone else trying to avoid the crowd. It was odd, but she felt lonely whenever she looked at her.
Well, I guess I should try and speak with her. Who knows, maybe I'll make a friend?
"Hey, I noticed that you've been in this shadowy corner. Are you a part of Shadowclan?" She meowed with a mrrow at her joke.