View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2020, 03:30 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

"Yes, if nothing else, it has indeed been controversial," Icestar nodded in agreement with her apprentice. She then turned to Daintybird once more.
"Ah, yes, Duskstar is the new ThunderClan leader. Flintstar is once again Flintspirit, and remains as her deputy. Honestly, if she was going to go that far, she should have just demoted him entirely. Save him the embarrassment of having to face the clan as a deputy again due to his own incompetence. Although I do look forward to him leading again, if he ever leads again. He was such a fool, so easy to manipulate."

She continued marking the scent line dutifully, scraping up dirt here and there with her paws. "Duskstar seems smarter. Which has already proved to be quite a nuisance to us." As they reached the outer edge of the territory, the leader's nose turned up in disgust. Badger.

"Ebonypaw, can you scent that?" This would be a good learning opportunity for the young she-cat, so long as they were all careful. It didn't smell too close by.

@Blissie Bliss @Dipper

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!