View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Ah, a quick responder! Lionstar liked this gal already.

"Sure, why not." This.. Loona? She didn't seem like a threat, and she wasn't acting suspicious. He didn't see the point in trying to question why she wanted to join-- honestly, RiverClan was the best after all. "Here's the deal! You'll be starting off as an apprentice-- nothing against any abilities you may have, but I want to make sure you are properly trained. In addition, I'll have to rename you-- I don't know what a 'Loona' is, to be frank, but I know what a 'loon' is! So you'll be starting off as Loonpaw."

His attention was briefly stolen by the rogue, Fawnsqueak, and Ravenmist, and his muzzle twisted into a frown. "I'm sorry to cut this a bit short, but it appears we have a bit of a situation.. here, Stonepaw [ @The Shadow Flower]! Be a darling and show Loonpaw around, won't you? I'll be announcing a Clan meeting soon to assign you a mentor, but it won't hurt to have you get settled in a bit. Excuse me.."

Leaving Loonpaw, Lionstar's hackles rose as he approached the stranger and his warriors with a growl. "What's going on over here?"

[ @Loon, @Dipper, @DarkNight, @TeamRiverRipple ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules