View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:38 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

(Open)
Young Russetstrike enjoyed battles. Stars, he got his warrior name from his immense skill in battle. While watching Icestar speak he kind of wriggled his legs, getting ready to sprint into the camp.
The young tom had bolted into camp racing behind Icestar and a few other cats. Splitting off, he lunged himself at the nearest ThunderClan Warrior. Slamming himself into the warrior with his claws outstretched, hoping to off-balance the ThunderClanner.

----

@Wolfie
Aspenkit had been laying in the sun, playing with a leaf when he felt the paws trampling along the group. Getting up suddenly, his eyes became wide with fear as he saw ShadowClan invade their camp. Fear strucken, the 5 moon old kit couldn't move, instead, he just curled up into a ball with his head near his back toes and his tail covering his face, shaking uncontrollably.

----

@SilentLamb @TeamRiverRipple (Bc I assume Frostpaw is gonna be with Lion)
Duskpaw had been nearish to the camp enterance when the ShadowClanners poured in. She had planned on helping Lionwhisker because of her broken leg and wounds that were almost healed. Limp-running, she bolted for the medicine cat den. "ShadowClan is here! What do you want me to do?" She galloped into the den as she spoke, looking back to make sure none of those idiots had followed her.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 14th, 2020 at 08:41 PM.