View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2020, 03:13 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Silvermist was furious. Her Clan-mate was getting ripped to shreds! The warrior's paws thundered on the ground as she bounded over to help her Clanmate. As she was running over to the Nursery, she unsheathed her claws. "Get away from my Clan-mate!" Silvermist hissed. Her eyes showed nothing but fury and hatred. All her life Silvermist had wanted to feel another cat's blood in her mouth. This was her chance. She looked straight at Flampelt,and pounced,landing on Flamepelt's chest,aiming to sink her teeth into the ThunderClanner's throat.

Then Silvermist heard Icestar's call to get away from the ThunderClanners. She turned and looked up at her leader. She growled and spat as she backed away from Flamepelt. "You'll pay for this!" Silvermist hissed,"I'm not done with you!" The gray warrior stared at Flamepelt for a few more moments with a look in her peircing blue gaze that said: 'I will not rest until I am able to get back here and do what I was about to do.' and nothing more. She growled another threat at the ThunderClanner before turning and pounding out of the camp.

Last edited by Sorrow; April 16th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.