View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:03 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Shimm
Beastspark's ears flickered backward and he lowered his eyes to his paws for a second at Stormlily's question. As much as he would like to spill all of his worries and concerns to someone, Icestar seemed to make a point in snuff out any and all who she saw as a threat to her clan without asking any questions. Beastspark didn't have anything horrible in mind to say he just wanted to express his feelings with words, but since the incident with WindClan and the mixed reactions he got from his clanmates with his actions, it made him a little uncertain about who it was he could just talk with without being seen as a traitor or threat to his leader. No, it was better to just keep it inside for now. "I'm alright, just a little shaken up with what happened with WindClan. The thought of something like that happening to ShadowClan got me a little rattled that's all." It wasn't a lie per se just not what he was really on his mind.
She wanted to furrow her eyebrows at the deputy. She knew that he was in some serious trouble with their leader but other than that his life should be good, right? It was obvious to her that he was avoiding what he truly wanted to talk about. Stormlily took a long, deep hard look at the tom before putting her paw to his shoulder. "I get it, we all are a huge family and it's hard to see others in pain. But hey at least we're not Windclan." Gently joking with Beastspark and thank Starclan they weren't the weakest clan. She truly felt bad for them since they've been through so much.
"I'm here for you. We can go somewhere private if you want." She whispered and to be frank Stormlily didn't know why she was so persistent on helping the deputy. Perhaps because he's helped the clan through so much or that she saw a lost cat who needed a friend.

Last edited by Sweetie; April 17th, 2020 at 04:04 AM.