Old April 17th, 2020, 04:24 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily
[ yep ! ]
Sheeplight would lean to the left, trying to see what Irisflame was doing. It looked so. very. complicated. Her scowl had disappeared now, more curious on Irisflame's actions. Wait, hey-- Sheeplight paused, looking around the den once more. Where was Thunderboy?

She blinked, lifting her head to stare at Irisflame. Her eyes crinkled up in amusement at the reply to her previous statement. She had no clue what ploof meant so, naturally she assumed it was wonderful. Sheeplight shuffled on over, sitting down next to Irisflame. "I am SO glad you asked!"

Poor Irisflame. "Well, well you see I was yknow-- fighting in the raid since I kindaaa had tooo, yknow how Icy is. Yknow? Well, WELL. A brute, yes a literal brute attacked me!" She had in fact attacked me first. "We shared a few blows and I SWORE if I heard ShadowClan scum ONE more time I was going to throw him to those fishy cats. Like, at least insult me properly...! THEN, he--"

Sheeplight voice began to choke up dramatically, "He went for my TAIL!" She pulled her feathery tail to her side, taking a moment of silence to mourn. The molly stifled a yawn. Still trying to keep up with the dramatic storyline she had started, "Then Duskpaw came in, then some other brute popped up-- he ended up fleeing I guessss. Blah bah, we were getting JUST.. to the good part before Icy ordered us to return, " Sheeplight explained, ending her rant with an sigh. She didn't.. exactly care for her appearance. Yet she took pride in her tail. Though she was bound to be over it in a day.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 17th, 2020 at 04:26 AM.