View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:48 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@x ghostie

Irisflame purred at the she-cat's curiousity. She could see her curious gaze from the corner of her eye, and smiled softly. The cats were all the same. Eager to see and look as kits. Mrrowing in amusement, she turned as Sheeplight glanced around the den, appearing to be looking for something. Or someone. She reminded herself this sullenly, eyes stony. She missed the old grump. When would be be returning?
"Thunderboy left a day or two ago. He's coming back sometime, but until then..." She murmured, her new trailing off. Shaking off the sad gaze, she focused on her task.

As the she-cat emphasized her 'so', she felt her stomach clencn. Drat- she wasn't one of those talkative cats, was she? Frozen in her tornado of words, Irisflame plastered a smile to get face, nodding along. She even faked a gasp or two as she leaned down and began to treat her wounds. She licked in the marigold and dandelion, applying some comfrey root to the bald spots on her tail. Then she applied some of the the poultice to that for good measure. After all, why not? There was never enough marigold. Leaning back to admire her good work, she nodded to her last words.

She was not expecting the tail drama. Ack- she hoped the poultice had dried... Watching as she clenched it, she couldn't help but smile. What a silly, enthusiastic cat! She paused, a perfectly performed gape of her maw as the silence fell. She hoped that would please her. She grinned, flicking her own tail. At least Sheeplight's wasn't stunted horribly.
"It sounds like it was a pretty epic battle! And you won, of course. Why'd he go for your tail? It was so fluffy!" She mewed, hoping that would please the warrior. She couldn't just end in a statement, not after that. And besides, she didn't want to make her feel bad for not apparent reason by acting as if she hadn't paid attention.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3