View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:20 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[~] @Casper; [~]
(been busy, but I'm free now. Sorry it took so long.)

Ebonypaw followed her mentor to the training grounds. Deep down she was excited, but of course she wouldn't let it show. Not to Icestar. She listened to her mentor as she spoke. She kept her eyes on the older cat as she walked around her.

The black cat didn't have enough time to use her reflexes, so she felt her front legs give out. The apprentice fell to the ground. Ebonypaw let out a growl which was mostly pointed at herself for not noticing sooner. She was a it frustrated with herself at the moment.

"Stupid paws.", she muttered under her breath. Ebonypaw looked back at Icestar. This time she would be ready for her. She was sure of it. There was no way she was going to fall for it twice.
"You must have quick reflexes, especially if you are to never be the one to make the first move." Icestar darted around her again, this time lurching forward to try and swipe her hind legs out from under her. Her goal was to make Ebonypaw able to dodge any attack from any direction.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!