View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2020, 11:51 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ploverspot smiled slightly and lifted up a claw and shaking it. "No no no sweetie. You're in no position to make demands here. I am telling you that you by trespassing on Thunderclan territory as a Shadowclan warrior has no right to see our dearest leader. Especially after the recent raid. I'm taking you back over to your own border and getting you looked at your own medicine cat. No way we're spending valuable resources on a warrior from a clan who is currently forcing us to spend resources on our own warrior. I think Lionwhisker would be perfectly happy with having you wait line until you go join Starclan." With that he stood up and dragged the warrior all the way to the Shadowclan border, pausing every now and then. "I'll leave you here. Wait for you to get home and then you can be perfectly fine with your own medicine cat.

@Spiderfrost -
"I can't join StarClan yet!" Silvermist screeched. The ShadowClan she-cat looked up with pleading in the eye she still had. The warrior was defeated. But Silvermist refused to show that. Her tail shot up with anger,and a fire blazed in her green eye,as she unsheathed her claws,and pounced onto Ploverspot's chest,trying to force the other warrior backwards.
@Arie

Last edited by Sorrow; April 18th, 2020 at 11:51 AM.