Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2020, 11:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

It was peaceful as all days were. The simplistic sky was sporting soft puffy clouds and irresistibly sweet scent of new leaf. Though the seasons never changed she could remember days like this back home on earth. The orange and white tabby stretched out her long legs. Perhaps she ought to hunt... it seemed perhaps even like a decent day for a swim. She closed her eyes for a brief moment debating between the two. Perhaps she should fill her belly and than take a short swim.. she had all the time in the world.

The she cat popped up onto her paws dropping into a stretch her muscles growing taut and head cocked back with a yawn. It would be a good day... she’d been laying around for days now. She needed to stretch her muscles... be busy. That would keep her from nasty thoughts.

@Starbot

Although he'd been dead for a while, the Ebony tom made his first pawstep in the Starclan Camp two seconds ago. He'd been camping out in the territory, no fear, no worry, no stress. Nothing to keep him from sleeping next to the river. But the second he stepped paw in the camp he was met with a face he'd never believe'd he'd see again.

It made sense she was here. He wasn't sure why he didn't even comprehend her being in Starclan...or maybe it was himself he didn't think would make it here. The tom stood there, opening and closing his maw. Wanting to say something, but should he? Did she even want to see him? last time they met he yelled at her, he scolded her. Wouldn't she be angry?

Fallenstream shook his head and glared at the ground. Claws clutching the ground beneath him, fur fluffed up. What was it other's did when they were met with this feeling? This emotion? How did they react, how did they make it go away. This pit of heavy, gunky feeling in his stomach. He hadn't felt this way in a long while...not since he'd last seen Waterstreak.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong