View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2020, 12:46 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

-- @Spiderfrost @Breezefur --

Ploverspot shrugged at the angry Shadowclan cat who was apparently determined to show that she was fighting ready despite missing an eye and an ear. "I wouldn't mind killing her off for you, but you see, I gotta be the good one here. She trespassed. Please inform our dearest Icestar that this was not my fault and that if she wishes to keep her warriors intact that maybe she should stop allowing them across the borders... It can quickly add up to many corpses and maybe.. maybe I would consider hanging those furs up along the border. Would make for an interesting warning and task to execute. But please take her back, I've dealt with enough prideful Shadowclan cats for one day." With that the grey tom turned around and began hobbling back. His side stung but other than that he felt surprisingly fine and then he remembered that he had souvenirs to go pick up. Picking up the eye and the ear he'd left, he moved away from the border and further into Thunderclan territory, weaving his way through the series of trees and even walking through a stream. He didn't want the rabid molly to follow him.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee