View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2020, 06:49 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@x ghostie

Irisflame smiled at her soft struggle as she treated the mangey tail, trying to not find too much enjoyment in Sheeplight's fluffy curls. She couldn't help it- the fluff was too much! She enjoyed her company. She enjoyed most energetic cat's company, really. Was this how Thunderhowl had felt? She felt her chest swell with amusement as she thought of it. Things were so simple back then. And she really had been so much more outgoing. And not as snappy. But, she was getting better, mind you. She still needed to take a few moments to breathe before dealing with some patient who'd just decided to do so something dumb, though.

Chuckling, Irisflame moved on to her shoulders as indicated. She exchanged a grateful glance with the older she, happy that some cat had actually paid attention to her size.
"If it had been epic, that tail of yours would look more like those pigeons you find in the Thunderpath sometimes." She remarked, licking the poultice in. She sat back, raising her eyebrows in amusement. She laughed, shaking her head. "Well, who wouldn't want that tail? It is absolutely stunning!" She exclaimed, patting the curls.

[ @Shadeleaf ]

Irisflame swooned around to face the kit, having gotten back from a walk in the territory. Luckily, she was in a good mood. And the kit was quite polite, so she didn't mind the extra company. Quickly stuffing away some freshly sprung herbs she had collected, she made an entrance at the mouth of the den. Smiling, she inspired the small she-cat in.
"Come on in. Sit down- I'll get to ya." She mewed, grabbing the marigold. She sat down by the kit, nodding to her paw. "Hey, how'd you get that in the first place?" She inquired. She needed her distracted so that it wouldn't hurt as much.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3