View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 12:23 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Yarrowkit hadn't had anything to eat or drink for a while, and now he was lying on grass of the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. It's better this way, he thought, sad but happy. He knew he would die soon, and he was just a kit! But he didn't like life in Shadowclan. He'd rather starve himself than go back. They wouldn't except him anyways. He stood still, suffering the pain of no fresh kill at his side. Starclan... where am I going now..? He felt tortured and helpless. There's no way, now. No one will find me. But if a Thunderclan cat found me... As he thought that, he immediately felt a flash of terror. Wouldn't Shadowclan be accused as kit killers? He lie there, bones showing through his matted fur. Once again, it's better this way... He started breathing heavily, realizing he was out of time. Goodbye, forest. Goodbye, Irisflame. Goodbye, life...

Yarrowkit already felt as if he were leaving the clans, soaring freely in the sky. He knew the end was already there for him, and now he was ready to join Starclan. Or worse... the Dark Forest.

And with that, he went limp.
(Yarrowkit is dead.. I'm literally crying TToTT)

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 23rd, 2020 at 05:45 PM.