View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 01:05 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Flowstream ]

A voice... a voice reached his ears, young and innocent. Too young and innocent. Barkprowl turned his head toward the source of the noise, his heart twisting. Too young, too small, a cat who's chance to see the wonders of the world had been ripped away from them.
The mottled brown tom approached Yarrowkit, eyes gentle and expression kind. "I'm here," he said softly, crouching down in front of him. "There's no need to be afraid."
Yarrowkit looked up at the cat, surprised. Is that a Starclan cat..? "Why do you care for me..? I ran from home because Icestar killed another cat, AND she attacked Thunderclan because of pride and... oh who knows what else..!" Instead of being hussy like he did to some other Shadowclan cats, he sounded scared. And, as he mentioned Icestar, he flinched, remembering what she did to Honeyleaf. "I wanted to be a medicine cat. But that's all over..." he said silently and sadly. "I starved myself out, hissed at other warriors and apprentices, and I don't like Shadowclan... that's why I'm here." I'm talking randomly! Yarrowkit thought, realizing he was saying his thoughts out loud. @Slushie

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 21st, 2020 at 01:24 AM.