Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 01:09 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
[SIZE="2"]

The molly raised herself to her paws about to head out into the territory when she was met with a familiar face. The she cat stood blinking a few times in a row. He looked so very familiar... young and spry and happy looking? Though as she studied his face closer she could see the strain in his gaze. Fallenstar. The former deputy’s face twisted into memory and her ears flattened.

“Oh...”

She felt like she’d just swallowed mud, far to afraid to open her mouth and let out coherent words. The tom she’d known and worked under during her life was here. She chewed the inside of her cheek struggling to sift through all of the possible things she could have said. Things she wanted to say... the molly suddenly sat with a whump. Floored by the sight of him. When had he died? What happened to him? Who was his deputy? How was shore? The she cat searched for words and ultimately found barely nothing. “Where have you been...” she paused “I- I mean how have you been? Why are you here?”

@Starbot

He turned his head and gloomily looked down at the ground. He felt guilty for being caught, but at the same time he was happy to actually say hello to his Clanmate again. After she hadn't said anything for a bit the Tom felt finiky, poking at each rock around him and the dirt below him. Finally, she heavily sat herself down and spoke.

What she said made the Feline chuckle. "What do you mean why am I here? I'm dead." he snorted. "I should be asking how you've been, you've been here much longer than me." he said.

Fallenstream didn't walk forwards, instead he scooted himself away from the entrance a bit and sat himself down. A worried expression plastered on his face. "As for where I've been...before I died, I was rotting away in the Elders den." he gurgled. Annoyance dripping from his words. He was useless near the end of his life. The fact that he wasn't put down was incredible. Couldn't hunt for himself, couldn't fight for anything. Pathetic, and he used to call himself a leader.

The Rouge did him a favor. If the Rouge didn't he would have rotted away.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us