View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:35 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lizardkit's face remained emotionless. It always did. So, that's how the clan treated disabled cats. No wonder Irisflame seemed so concerned.
"I will work extra hard. I have always worked extra hard, even before I knew about my disability. And I do not care what my mentor would think. I will learn everything there is to know even if i have to ask the entire forest for advice. Lizards can not smell, but they still survive. A warrior that used to be a kittypet once told me his twolegs had a lizard that was longer than him, with tough scales and narrow eyes. I am going to that type of lizard," Despite the fiery words, Lizardkit's voice remained cool and even.

@S-oft
Hornetsting did not appreciate the attitude from the kitten. He deserved respect, not some pip squeak talking to him like he didn't know what he was doing. "Cats eat lizards! We eat snakes and frogs, the type of lizards kittypets own cannot survive within our territory... Make sure you won't be the one to get eaten, fleabag!" He snapped at the kitten, nudging them away with his large snout, "Bugger off and annoy someone else!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank