View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2016, 10:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rivermist was lying in a shaddy spot with a skinny piece of prey between her paws, Brightpetal had told her to take it but she couldn't eat, so it lay there with her uneaten. Her paws worked the ground as she sat there, she couldn't stay here and do nothing, she wanted to be doing something but there wasn't much for her to do.
She put her nose to the prey, the scent didn't make her mouth water as usual, it didn't feel right to eat alone. Brightpetal spent most time in the nursery with Fernkit, and Tinyear was now eating with Starclan so she had no one to eat with. She prodded the scrawny thing and stared at it, not planning on eating it anytime soon.
@Nighty
The young tom entered the clearing from the Warriors den. He stretched each of his limbs in turn, shaking sleep from them. After the doze he had taken, the tom felt refreshed after the training session with his apprentice Burstpaw. He let his bright green gaze flit around the clearing,making in the sights. He noticed one she cat in particular, that he had seen before, but had never really talked to. The orange tabby approached her, hoping desperately for her name to return to him, but sadly it did not, so he was left standing there, like a weirdo. "Uh, hey" he meowed awkwardly. "Not liking the fresh kill today?" He asked sheepishly. He wasn't quite sure of what to say, but the she cat looked lonely.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~