View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2016, 11:05 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rivermist looked up at the tom that had approached her, suddenly realizing she was sulking over prey in a dark part of the clearing, and feeling a bit flustered.
"Oh, no, I like-- I just.. uh... I don't usually eat alone and it.. feels weird." She stuttered, searching for the right words but nothing seemed to come to mind. She mentally sighed, now she looked like a weirdo in front of a clan-mate.
Flamingarrow lost his embarrassment almost immediately. The feelings were replaced by a feeling of sadness for the cat. A cat so pretty didn't deserve to be sad. Wait what? No, you just met her. Stop right there, you don't even know her name. He thought rather confused. "Oh, well, you don't have to be alone. I've nothing better to do if you'd like me to stay with you." He said. Then without waiting for a response he turned and padded to the fresh kill pile, plucking a small thrush from the pile and returned to Rivermist. He settled to his paws and gazed kindly at the she cat. "The name is Flamingarrow, by the way." He mewed bash fully.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~