View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:10 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane gazed at Crestpaw in surprise as she ran to him and started bawling over him. He felt touched when she declared she couldnt live without him. "Hey, Crestpaw. Im fine.." he said awkwardly licking her head comfortingly. "I would think you would be happy with your assessment. You did well and Im..." he choked it out. "happy you can go out and become a warrior. You'll have a good life guaranteed, sweetheart. Youre in the best clan here and you'll maybe even have a family with a nice tom..." He forced a purr afterwards. "Youve grown so much and I hope I've been an okay mentor.." He said quietly as he lay with her in the middle of the brown field. The ginger cat wishes he could stay here forever with her.
Crestpaw sniffed as Soaringcrane told her he was fine and licked her head. She felt kind of embarrassed about over-reacting, but she shook it off as he kept talking. When he was finished, Crestpaw arranged herself more comfortably and nuzzled herself in closer to Soaringcrane. Sighing, she shook her head and mewed, "Soaringcrane, the last thing I care about is my assessment right now. I thought you were injured!" Taking a shaky breath, Crestpaw continued, the fear for Soaringcrane giving her courage, "I don't want a family with another tom. I want you." The last part came as a whisper as she started crying again, "You are the best mentor any cat could have and I...I think I..." Her courage had run out and she couldn't go on. Crestpaw buried her head in Soaringcrane's shoulder and cried.