Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:48 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Grizzlybug has been poking around in the sleepy thicket, searching for some mice and voles to bring home when he heard the sound of a voice. The big fearsome warrior nearly jumped out of his fluff, and had to sheepishly lick his chest fur as he turned around to see a much smaller cat behind him. The massive tomcat blinked at the slightly disheveled young she-cat and offered a friendly smile. He wasn’t much of the ‘get off my land’ type, but technically it was his job to get her off of his land, so Grizz chirped, “hey, kid- how’d you get so far into Riverclan territory without some cat noticing you?” She looked vaguely familiar and the smells of twoleg and outskirts seemed to be just barely tinged with Riverclan. Whether that was from a possible past with the clan or from her trudging through their land, he wasn’t sure.
Ringpaw gazed up at the muscular warrior as he approached and dipped her head respectfully. “I am Ringpaw, and I have returned to Riverclan after being captured by twolegs. I would like to go home and speak with Lionstar... Please.“ her voice broke a little on the last word, she was just so, so happy, glad to finally be going home to her clan.

♡ character page wip ♡