View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

@Bravekit @Salt

Pinepuff smiled at how excited Bravepaw was. She loved how young cats were. So full of energy and life. Not many warriors were theses days which was understandable. "Do be careful dear, we are on the ShadowClan border. They haven't been vary nice recently with that raid and all." Pinepuff explained to Bravepaw. She could tell how ShadowClan was acting bad hurt too, she had the wounds to prove it.
Her green eyes started wondering over the place, mouth parted so she could breath and somewhat get some scents in her. She needed to know if anything out of the ordinary was going on. "Tell me if you smell anything dear, I might be relying on you for scents this patrol." Pinepuff commented to Ratwhorl. The large tabby felt bad for having to rely on a younger cat to smell but after her nose was bitten of she really couldn't do much. Kind of hard to smell in her condition.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all