View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2016, 05:33 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Daisyshade looked straight at tumblestep expecting him to smile and say sure or something, even just loosen up just a little. She was completely off, to her amazment he only stares at her. Like she ahd just asked him to go to the dark forest and fight the cats by themselves. After he said nothing she swept her tail around her hind qaurters and sat herself down again. He was standing so writ you could of bought he was frozen in one place. Was it that shocking that she asked to hunt? It seemed like it was irregular for a cat like herself to even consider it.

She could see the heat to his face, radiating off him like waves of fear off a rabbit being hunted. She looked into his eyes the mint green strands dancing like grass on the open moor. His erect nature made all of his outstanding features more noticeable. His dark shade of pelt and his green eyes. She never saw them this way before. They were so beautiful. She couldn't help but grin. It lasted for a second before quickly disappearing. She didn't wanna make him think she thought his nervousness was funny.

Daisy shade released a tense sigh when he finally answered her, "Great" she purred getting back up onto her golden coloured paws. She couldn't help but smile back at his own genuine grin. "Why that's great, are you sure you want to hunt? I mean you seem cold" she meows eyeing his thin definite fur. She stretched her hind legs while lashing her tail. "I can go by myself bring you back someing nice if you aren't up for it" she meows.

Daisyshade relaxed, perhaps he wanted to hunt with her. Or he was just being kind and said yes. The jolly looked at the Tom perplexed he actually agreed to go with her. She took another second to lumber up stretching her legs and flexing her toes. She was bound to get ice stuck in her lads again.

@Dux

sure. If you want I mean it dosnt matter to me
@mirefern Feel free to join us w/ GooseDown c:

TumbleStep improved his posture, his legs straightening and his tail dangling behind him. However, he refused to meet her gaze, not yet courageous enough for such an action. ``N-no, I-I mean, l-let's go,`` He murmured, a brief smile on his face. This must end well, as she was the one to suggest the outing. However, her comment on his obvious chill warned him she didn't really want to go. But he knew she was simply being polite, and he appreciated that. Right now, TumbleStep couldn't care any less about the cold. Surely he'd be distracted by DaisyShade if she kept the conversation going.

He hadn't experienced much happiness since BuckNight's takeover, but even before then he had been rather miserable. TumbleStep remembered being the outcast of his kin, and it wasn't just because he was the only one in his parents' second litter. He was the one who would cower before his fears, whereas his siblings were strong enough to face their fears. He remembered when OtterStar's death was announced, and AukStrike had disappeared. Apparently, the former Leader had appointed BuckNight Deputy before dying via a fox, and Buck had returned to Camp with the news. He had felt uneasy about the change of leadership, as most change often frightened him. Now that they were required to look up to the Dark Forest, he knew he was right to be cautious. BuckNight's leadership has cursed him - it must've! Everything went downhill the moment Buck became Leader. He didn't support him, but he was too scared to leave. He didn't trust himself outside the Clan, where he would be alone, and would have to rely on himself.

Though he was positive that if he stuck around clanmates like DaisyShade, then everything would turn out to be okay in the end. TumbleStep would have to learn to trust others for this dark period of time. Sure, he wouldn't trust himself alone, but he also doesn't trust others. This and many other challenges makes life a living nightmare for him. The word to describe TumbleStep would be confused, because he was. He didn't know how to make his own opinions, he hadn't learned to trust and love. Instead, he has learned to embrace the anxiety, and allow it to control him.