View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:20 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

The tom's ears quivered as he heard a rather annoying voice come from behind him. Swiveling his head, but not moving his body, he did his best to shoot the meanest glare he could muster at whatever gremlin was chirping behind him. "And you sound like the squeakiest bird in the forest. What's your-" he stopped mid sentence as she grumbled back. Letting out a snarl Blazingpaw rolled completley over.

"Listen here brat, I'm gonna give you two seconds to get away before I squash your face into the ground." he huffed. Slamming his paw down onto the ground as if to prove a point. However than she started staring. At first the Tortoiseshell thought she broke, staring at her for a few seconds before waving a paw in front of her face. "Birds chirping in your brain, or is it just full of cobwebs?" he snorted, begining to feel a little uneased by her staring.
Oooh, a tough guy! He seemed upset over something, very defensive...maybe even a little insecure? Quailpaw appreciated how easy this tom was to understand – very emotionally-driven.

The emotional ones were her favorite.

When Blazingpaw waved his paw in front of her, Quailpaw's blank expression shifted. Her posture went from loose to elegant, straightening her neck and narrowing her ears, giving off a more mature flare. She furrowed her brows at the apprentice and cocked her head. "What? I'm sorry...did I offend you?"

Quailpaw frowned, releasing a forlorn sigh as she gazed away from Blazingpaw. "I do come off pretty strongly, sometimes...however, I don't believe pounding me into the ground will solve your problem."

Last edited by Doom; May 1st, 2020 at 10:22 PM.