View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:56 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

Blazingpaw narrowed his eyes as she shifted. Ears angled forwards he shifted his weight from one side to the other as she began to speak. It was almost as if she did a whole 180. Dumbfounded he tilted his head to the side. "How in the hell could you have offended me?" he snapped. Mkay, so the personality, yes, full 180. Annoying levels, were exactly the same. He'd only just met the feline and he already wanted to smack her three ways into Greenleaf.

"It may not solve it but it'd shut you up for a solid few seconds." he snorted in retort, laying his head on his paws.
Quailpaw's nose wrinkled at Blazingpaw. "Well, you're rather rude. I hadn't said much to you at all, and yet you've already made your mind up about me."

Although she believed he would hit her if she annoyed him further, she wasn't afraid of the idea. Quailpaw did not fear violence, in fact, she was thrilled by it. The way pain changed a cat...how anger and aggression seemed so powerful yet so vulnerable at the same time. Truly fascinating!

Then an idea hit her. "Have you ever hurt another Clanmate before?" She gasped. "Is that why you're upset?"

Last edited by Doom; May 1st, 2020 at 10:57 PM.