View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:58 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

The Tortoiseshell snorted, "Of course. You're all the same." he snorted, giving the molly a toothy snarl. Frankly they were all ruthless killers in his eyes. He didn't much care for them, but that was also because they didn't really care for him either. So the feeling was mutual.

Than came her question, which really threw the Apprentice off guard. Raising his head to give her a confused look Blazingpaw had to actually think about wether or not he had. He wouldn't count before he joined, but when he was accepted...."No. I haven't. Not really. I shoved a kit's face into the ground. But I don't think that little idiot was actually hurt. I have killed before though." he finally answered after a while.

Once again resting his head on his arms the Tortoiseshell looked away from the other Apprentice. "But just because I haven't yet doesn't mean I won't.
"Oh?" Quailpaw was thrilled by Blazingpaw's answer, tail twitching with interest. He gave way more information than she expected! "Interesting...I'm glad you aren't an extremely moral type...those cats are obnoxious."

She began grooming her paw, swiping it occasionally over her ear. "Most cats don't like violence, especially with allies, starforbid...but our whole lives revolve around violence to stay alive...weird to think about, hm?"

The she-cat rolled over on her backside, exposing her tummy to the warm sunlight. "Hmm...hopefully I can learn to fight one day. My mentor has been awfully cautious with me so far..." Quailpaw rolled her eyes at that. Honestly, Berrybreeze needed to speed up her training sessions!