View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:55 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Nodding, Creekpaw looked down at his paws and then tail. Alright, you can do this. Shuffling the sand loudly with his paws and tail he crept around to his side, sticking his tail underneath the tom to make a lot of noise in the sand. Though, hopefully the sand didn't touch his underbelly. Still making tons of noise, he stalked to his back side and attempted to leap onto the large tom.
@Arie
{it fell a bit far back, so quoting again}

Eaglesoul was ready, ears catching the sound of the sand then all of a sudden a weight landed on his back. The brown tom staggered a bit but was extremely pleased with his apprentice. Creekpaw had learned fast and he was getting there. "Now get off my back, you're a bit heavy, furball," he laughed softly. "I may be large but my shoulders are not made to carry good sized apprentices on." Shaking his body he flung the apprentice off with a light throw letting out another small laugh. "You did really good there Creekpaw. Listened to what I was saying and adapted that into your own technique. Its a good move, even if your enemy is able to see you. Then its all about speed. But you did really good, and I am proud of you."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee