View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:00 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Coyotesnarl was seated in his nest giving himself a good grooming- despite the attack of sniffles he often encountered. That’s when he heard a voice. A kit came tumbling in with a rabbit far to big for her to carry. His ears flattened to the back of his head and tail curled curiously behind him. Had darkkit strayed into the wrong den? “Um.” he chewed the inside of his lip before sitting up and giving his shoulders a good shake. “Thank you but i-“ it was too late before the kit said it’s regards and scampered off. His ears flattened and his head tilted curiously to the side. Something she needed to talk about? Weird.

@Dawneye

The tom was moving marigold about trying to tuck it into a small cleft in the den beside the horsetail he’d found earlier in the day. He was lucky.. windclan seemed to have come into full bloom today. Well.. this season to be precise. He was interrupted by a voice. A senior warrior he recognized as Oddeye. He swivelled to see her eyes glinting in the dim light. “Mm mm?” the tom responded not caring to actually speak. His throat was hurting today... more than normal.

@Pouncepaw

Oddeyes shifted her paws. "I- I was wondering... if I could become your apprentice. I know it sounds crazy, but I want to do something for my Clan while I'm still alive. I feel like if I had a purpose... Maybe I wouldn't feel so..." She trailed off, not finding the right word. After a moment she continued, "So old."

Last edited by Pancake; May 2nd, 2020 at 07:13 AM.