View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Zesty Mango @Elementals

Smokekit lashed out her paws, letting out small yowls of rage. "Put me down! Lemme go!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Silentkit had enough of both of them arguing over him. He disliked the sound of cats fighting each other. "B-both of y-you stop!" Silentkit whimpered, "If Smokekit doesn't want to apologize it's okay! Smokekit, please understand that Eveningpaw just wishes you well. I learned from Owlflight that friends are important, if you don't want to start making them now it's ok. I do hope we all can move past this and learn from this."
@TeamRiverRipple
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Zesty Mango @Elementals

Silverkit's words made her freeze. Move.. past this? What an interesting solution, for a Riverclan kit. "I. Don't. Need. Friends!" She swung herself from Eveningpaw's scruff, fur ruffled.
Eveningpaw sighed and set the kit down,” No one will want to be your mentor if you don’t learn to fake it til you make it...gosh, are you trying to mimic Bubblingbee, didn’t you hear what happened to her?” she asked disappointed in Smokekit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here