View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Coldsong was excited to see the look on Brindlejaw's face when they dragged the dead coyote into camp; chest puffed, even though he was tired, and a smug-crooked smile plastered to his muzzle.

The deputy's reaction, however...was rather stale. Congrationaltions on the good hunting...??

Scrunching his nose when Brindlejaw offered to put their catch on the fresh-kill pile, Coldsong huffed. "Oh, well how nice of you to offer!" He then leaned over and shoved the coyote right onto the tom. "Phew! It sure is heavy. You know, I think I will go rest. Thanks, bud."

Then with a curt dip of the head, the warrior trotted off to the warriors' den.

[ @Dipper @Dust @Alexcentri @Shimm ]

Brindlejaw grunted from the weight when Coldsong dumped the coyote on his shoulder. "Yup you deserve it!" Cherrfully chirping over his other shoulder as the white warrior disappeared to rest.
Turning to Houndleap Brindlejaw gave a grateful smile. "Thank you Houndleap. Ready to get this thing to the fresh-kill pile?" Huffing as he tried to equally distribute the weight of the deceased coyote between him and the other tom. Thankfully the pile wasn't too far. Taking slow and sturdy steps the two toms finally reached the fresh-kill and the deputy slowly put down the carcass. Getting up and straightening his posture the tortoiseshell turned to the warrior. "Once again congratulations on taking this beast down and getting rid of one less problem for the clan. Feel free to rest or eat. If you need anything I will happily assist you." Brindlejaw forced his eyes to look bright and his voice to be more cheerful. It was the least Houndleap and his group deserved after killing a coyote.

@Alexcentri