View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

With all the kits lined up, it was time to go searching for mentors. "Until you've received your warrior names you'll be known as Basilpaw[ @Zesty Mango], Reedpaw [ @starshooter ], Snailpaw [ @.Bread. ], Puddlepaw [ @Puddletail ], Heatherpaw [ @wolfnight ], Peonypaw [ @Starbot ], and Dawnpaw [ @SparrowSoar ]." She yowled out, pausing to stare down at little Echokit. "It's come to my attention that WindClan already has an apprentice with your name, so I'm going to be changing it since I'd prefer you to start your training as soon as possible. So until you received your warrior name you'll be known as Hailpaw [ @Estelle ]." A name change and an apprentice ceremony as one, no one seemed all that picky about the words in this day and age.
"Brindlejaw [ @Shimm], you're in need of a new apprentice. Heatherpaw's gone through quite a lot as a kit, I expect that you'll take good care of him now that he's an apprentice." She looked over to her deputy with cool eyes. She didn't need any more messed up cats. If Heatherpaw came crying to her like Yewpaw did she was never allowing him to have another apprentice again.
"Wolfbound [ @wren ], you're going to train Peonypaw. I hope that you'll train him well and leave me alone." Apprentices take up time and energy, if she was lucky Peonypaw would keep Wolfbound busy and away from her.
"Paleheart [ @Mayflower ] and Puddlepaw, you'll be mentor and apprentice." Puddlepaw appeared to the life of the party in the nursery. He and Paleheart should be along just grand.
"Basilpaw, you'll be training with Puffinhop [ @S-oft ]." Twilightstar just really likes the name puffin, puffy puff. It was fun to say in her head. Plus Puffinhop looked pretty happy to be here and Basilpaw was just happy so why not stick them together.
"Weaselskip [ @Arie ], you look like you need an apprentice so you'll train Hailpaw." It looked like the molly like she had nothing better to do to Twilightstar, why not liven her day up with an apprentice.
"I barely ever see you around the clan to the point where I wonder if you've gone missing, Deerblossom [ @MagicCat99 ]. I hope training Snailpaw will get you more involved in the clan." It wasn't like Twilightstar could actually say anything she was like a hermit in her den, but she could practically do whatever she wanted so she had had an excuse sort of. Deerblossom had nothing.
"Wolfwhisper [ @RainbowQuail ], you look like you're bored out of you're mind but that might just be your face?" The leader clocks her head as she looked down at the poker-faced warrior. "Maybe Dawnpaw will brighten up your day. Even if she doesn't you'll in charge of mentoring her." Did that cat's expression ever change?
"Houndleap [ @Alexcentri ], you wanna apprentice? Of course do you. You can train Reedpaw." Why was she even asking? It wasn't like anyone got a say so in this matter. She counted the apprentices and then the mentors to make sure she didn't miss anyone while waiting for them to all touch noses. A thought dawned on her that her clan was full of dogs, wolves, coyotes, and even a hound. It was an amusing thought for a second.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2020 at 06:06 PM.