View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Wolfbound stood awaiting for her apprentice to show up when she saw the small tom, dodging invisible objects. He looked a little odd but who was she to judge? Thats when she realized the tom didn't pump the breaks. Too stunned to really move she was met with the full force of rock solid forehead to the nose. "hOLy" the she cat stammered taking a few steps back away from the kit. That hurt wayyy more than she was willing to admit. "you've got quite the hard noggin on you" she mumbled feeling the teasing trickle of blood slip from one of her nostrils. Great.

Giving her head a shake she crouched down close to the small tom "yeah well thats my job ain't it?" he was cute.. didn't look to bright though. twilightstar was quite smart. He did look like a pawful. That's when she heard a voice over her shoulder. Puffin? Puff puff got an apprentice too? Maybe that would help his confidence. The warrior turned scanning the crowd her nose bleed forgotton before her gaze fondly fell on her brother anndd who was that? Basilpaw? Why did puffin look scared already. Her ears flattened. You must be joking. She snorted in annoyance. "come with me" she snorted- he'd follow if he was smart.

The large she cat stomped through the crowd and without caring to hear the actual debate being fired back and fourth rammed her shoulder into Basilpaw hard enough for her to fall backwards. "Shut it basilkit. You remember who the mentor is and who the apprentice is. cause last time I checked you don't go ordering your mentor around" She wouldn't always be around for her little brother.. It was going to get annoying fast if the little snot kept up this stupid attitude with him.

@Starbot @Zesty Mango @S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; May 4th, 2020 at 07:19 PM.