View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2020, 03:21 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @Camilla -- @Dipper -- @CheetahPelt

Dawncloud gave Fawnsqueak an understanding nod. "You're trying, and that's all that can be done. Don't think about what you can't do right now and focus on the things you can do or will learn to do." she offered as Otterstone walked in to join into the conversation. The blue furred molly turned to check to see if Aspenpool was asleep. She didn't want even a light nap to be disturbed too much by loud chatter, their exhausted clanmate deserved that much.

Not seeing any indication of the other molly was bothered just yet, she turned to Otterstone with an affirmative nod.

"Yes. Riverclan is...large. After the raid and sort of having to hear Lionstar...yell for you..." she stumbled over her words awkwardly, not wanting to upset Otterstone at the thought.

"Well, it got me thinking if another large number of us were injured, it would help lessen the strain on you if more cats learned some basic first aid. I want to learn how to help even just how to stop blood loss or treat minor injuries so you both are under less pressure." she offered.

+++++++++++++++++++++
-- @Wings --

"We were on patrol at the Saltmeadow Marsh to make sure no Shadowclan cats have crossed the border after the raid." Brightwhisker started immediately, backing up so that the medicine cats could do their job. "There was the scent of fox, it was just Owlflight, Lampreypaw, and I. The fox got a good hold on Owlflight and threw him against a tree. I chased it off--Lampreypaw was uninjured. We came back immediately."