View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:51 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Pouncepaw @Lynxpaw @Mentallyunstable

Otterstone put her ear by Dusktail's chest, listening to her raspy, watery breathing. That was bad. Her mind bounced back still to her last day with Dirtfur. His breathing had sounded the same way. She grimaced and took a step back. "Dusktail, I have bad news and worse news." She paused, taking a moment for the elder to steel herself, and for Otterstone to think of a good way to put this. "You have greencough." She meowed, quickly conitnuing. "And we don't have herbs to help you."

------------------------

Otterstone looked up at Foxpaw, a disapproving look on her face. "Hello Foxpaw." She meowed. "Dogkit is with me. We're having a conversation on how to stay safe." She eyed the kit, the same disapproving look still on her face, before turning her eye to the apprentice. "I'm not sure why I have apprentices bursting into my den and being loud. I have patients that are sensitive to noise." She flicked an ear back at Owlflight, who snoozed quietly in one of the nests.