View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:23 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Runningpaw thought he was joking for a solid few seconds before his silence convinced her. He didn't have a nest? Where'd he been sleeping for all this time? She shoved the questions out of her brain. She could ask those later. She had to focus on the now. Snorting, she gestured to an empty space near her own nest. It was closer to the rim of the den, away from all the gossipers and do-gooders and meanies. It was quite a nice spot, mind you. And anyone who'd dated to take it she'd pushed out in a day or so. She was a little bonfire, spotting sparks at those who came too close. But she'd gladly share with this little dude. After all, something about him intrigued her.
"Take the spot next to mine. It's quiet, and far away from the jerks and the cats that won't stop yowling their hearts out." She explained, voice almost forceful, "Please tell them to shut up from me if you hear them. All their yowling sounds like a dog being strangled."
"Sure" Eaglepaw replied. He thanked her. He didn't know the apprentice's name yet but that was okay with him. He stared at the ground, not knowing what to say.

@Moon Lily