Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2020, 09:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: May Gathering

[ @Slushie ]

Irisflame fought the ever-growing urge to rip his pelt off, claws digging into the dirt with such force that she might kill the earth itself. It wasn't like she'd had any fighting experience, really, but she'd put her all into it. She could picture it now...wiping that self-centered smirk off of his disgusting face with a single paw-flick. She had to kill him at least three times as he spoke before she could calm down.
"Excuse me?! There's nothing weak about admitting injury. The only weak thing here is your maggot-self who isn't strong enough to admit that he was wrong for abandoning his own daughter! You aren't even strong enough to admit weakness, you're so selfish and horrible!" She yowled. Her voice was loud enough to be heard from the other side of the clearing, and she was darned proud. This foxface deserved it. How dare he yawn?! At least her comments about her mother woke him from his tiring phase.
"I'm not lying! How dare you call me a traitor when you abandoned your own kin?! I thought you were my father! But instead you left me to die because you were too cowardly to face your own loss!" She hissed, her pelt spiking. To heck with being calm, "Shadowclan has given me more than Thunderclan ever could! And, boy, am I glad I don't have to see your face everyday." She growled, her hackles slowly retreating to their original flat position. She'd had enough of his stupid games. She was almost glad the gathering had ended. It was sad enough that she'd had to face all this. At his 'touching' parting words, her pelt frizzed with a final dose of anger.
"May Starclan light your path with a sick, depressing life." She hissed back simply, turning away from the tom. She finally had the time to process all of the announcements. Wait. Blue...Bluegorse? She almost fell to the ground as she recalled those fateful words. Bluegorse was dead. Some stupid wolverines got to him. She choked on tears that threatened to fall. Oh, Bluegorse. Why is my life falling apart? Everytime something good happens, something worse takes place. She paused, lifting her head to the sky. May you find plentiful hunting grounds and always run free. Starclan light your path- elder. She added the last part as a gentle tease, a reminder of when they first met. Then off she went, to join her clan.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; May 10th, 2020 at 09:17 PM.